INDIAN MARKET INFORMATION
Early-Bird Booth Pricing of $200 Extended through September 30
MEDIUMS ACCEPTED INCLUDE:
- Cultural Items
- Fine Art Sculpture
- Weaving and Basketry
- Traditional Carving
- Mixed Media
- Diverse Art
- Open Classification
We welcome you to learn more about our Indian Market application process for 2022.
Click on the following links to access information and the 2022 Artist Application
New artists are required to provide Tribal documentation, examples of work (3) and a brief biography highlighting accomplishments and awards.
· Review of applications begins 6/10 for new artists, 6/14 for returning artists
· Friday 6/17/2022: Booth selection begins
· Wednesday 9/30/2022: Last day for early-bird booth fees.
· Tuesday 11/1/2022 application deadline for applications needing to be screened
· Tuesday 11/1/2022: application/booth selection deadline for listing in the printed Indian Market materials
· Friday 11/18/2022: last day for electronic submission (or USPS postmark) of
· Friday 11/25/2022: FINAL deadline for booth selection/payment
· Friday 12/9/2022: artist set-up, 12:00pm-7:00pm. Potluck Welcome and Dance for artists, families and volunteers at PGM from 6:00-8:00 pm.
The single booth fee is $200.00 BEFORE 9/30/2022 and the double booth fee is
$375.00 BEFORE 9/30/2022. These are the “early bird prices,” prices return to
$275 single/$450 double on 10/1/2022.
For more information text Lorenzo Clark, Artist Liaison, at 480-667-8886 or email
get involved and
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
2022 | Friends of Pueblo Grande Museum (FOPGM) | All Rights Reserved
FOPGM is a 501c3 non-profit organization (EIN 860405182)