THE PUEBLO GRANDE MUSEUM DONATIONS
Donations to PGMA are used for:
Educational ProgramsTo teach both adults and children about the prehistoric, historic and present cultures of Pueblo Grande and the Salt River Valley.
ExhibitsTo update and maintain our current exhibits both inside and out and bring in new exhibits.
CollectionsFor the care and preservation of the existing collection and to obtain new pieces for our collections and to keep our research library updated.
Supporter/Sponsor Support Program
The “Friends of Pueblo Grande Museum” (FOPGM) Supporter/Sponsor Program is an excellent way for an individual, company or small business to support Pueblo Grande Museum without joining FOPGM. The list of areas and needs seem to be unlimited. While we cannot guarantee that specific funds will go to a specific need, we would like to know where to direct your gift if possible. Please use the list below to help us.
Suggested Support Descriptions
- Education: To assist in dispersing educational materials: to provide lecturers and tour guides.
- Archaeology: For the support of Archaeology related activities at the Museum.
- Collections: To assist in the library cataloging and management, collection management, curatorial and conservation techniques, records management and research.
- Adopt an Artifact: For curating artifacts in the Museum Collection.
- Gallery Development: To assist in the replacement of the Gallery
- Exhibit Development: To assist in the preparation of exhibits.
- Hohokam Replica House Repairs: To repair and maintain the Museum replica houses.
- Trail Replacement: To repair and replace the outdoor trail.
- Solar Lighting: To purchase and install outdoor solar lighting along the trail.
- Tree Replacement: To purchase and replace trees and plants.
- Shaded Benches: To purchase and install shaded outdoor benches.
- Navajo Rug Auction: This event is held each Fall and highlights Rug Art of the Dine/Navajo people.
- Anniversary Gala: This event is to celebrate the long history of Pueblo Grande Museum.
- Indian Market: This event is held each winter and highlights the diverse culture of North American indigenous peoples.
- Mata Ortiz Pottery/Zapotec Rug Sale: This event is held each spring and highlights the diverse culture of Meso- America.
- Other: This may be any Museum improvements or activities you wish to sponsor.
smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases!
Join Fry’s Community Rewards Program – It’s Free!Did you know you can support the museum just by shopping at Fry’s Grocery Stores? It’s as easy, just sign up for Fry’s Community Rewards. To get started log on to www.frysfood.com with your V.I.P. card. Select the Pueblo Grande Museum #31438 on the community rewards page. Once your card is enrolled, you will earn your rewards for yourself and the museum every time you shop with your V.I.P. card!
Give to the Pueblo Grande Museum Here